Find Answers. Relieve Stress. Save Money!
The last thing anyone wants to think about is money and paperwork when dealing with the loss of a loved one. But it is best to learn these things NOW, before your decision-making ability gets clouded by grief.
This book provides answers to these most-asked questions, and more . . .
- What’s the average cost for a funeral?
- What is involved in cremation?
- What is the difference between funeral and cemetery expenses?
- What does the term “deathcare” mean?
- What are my declinable options?
- Is embalming a state law?
- Does a body have to be embalmed if it is being cremated?
- What happens if my loved one dies out of state?
- What is involved if I wish to purchase a vault?
- How is a funeral home paid?
- How do I pre-plan if I am not sure what things cost?